Faithful Word Baptist Church's profile photo Faithful Word Baptist Church Jul 20, 2023, 11:22:42 AM (yesterday) to FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
Faithful Word Baptist Church
2023-07-21 21:01:21 UTC
FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
KushHeadFievel
2023-07-22 10:01:06 UTC
Post by Faithful Word Baptist Church
FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
So fucking what!

I am not an abuser, never will be, and they get hotter when they turn (18).
Your idol Michael Jackson paid children to keep their mouths shut.

If you can explain for me why he had child grooming material, you then have room to cut down non-abusive pedophiles.
Faithful Word Baptist Church
2023-07-22 13:08:32 UTC
Post by KushHeadFievel
Post by Faithful Word Baptist Church
FievelJ admitted to being a paedophile
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.music.michael-jackson/c/_jZP-LvjfZA/m/UbaXlSWQAQAJ
So fucking what!
I am not an abuser, never will be, and they get hotter when they turn (18).
Your idol Michael Jackson paid children to keep their mouths shut.
He has been found not guilty and there is plenty of evidence to prove not guilty.
I really not see the point of continuing with those fake accusations unless you are just a racist.
Post by KushHeadFievel
If you can explain for me why he had child grooming material, you then have room to cut down non-abusive pedophiles.
You post child grooming material on twitter and there is no such thing as a non-abusive paedophile.

You are not wanted any ware so just kill yourself.
KushHeadFievel
2023-07-22 15:54:10 UTC
Post by KushHeadFievel
If you can explain for me why he had child grooming material, you then have room to cut down non-abusive pedophiles.
You post child grooming material on twitter and there is no such thing as a non-abusive paedophile.
You are not wanted any ware so just kill yourself.
The only person who has a problem with me is you, so why should I kill myself for you exactly?

And I do NOT child groom, nor is any of that even fictional art I post, it's mostly against their rules.

AND BTW, THERE'S MILLIONS OF NON-ABUSIVE PEDOPHILES, WE USUALLY DO NOT COME OUT BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.
Faithful Word Baptist Church
What ever. A paedophile are the scum of the earth worse than homosexuals.
KushHeadFievel
2023-07-23 11:21:50 UTC
Post by KushHeadFievel
If you can explain for me why he had child grooming material, you then have room to cut down non-abusive pedophiles.
You post child grooming material on twitter and there is no such thing as a non-abusive paedophile.
You are not wanted any ware so just kill yourself.
The only person who has a problem with me is you, so why should I kill myself for you exactly?
And I do NOT child groom, nor is any of that even fictional art I post, it's mostly against their rules.
AND BTW, THERE'S MILLIONS OF NON-ABUSIVE PEDOPHILES, WE USUALLY DO NOT COME OUT BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.
What ever. A paedophile are the scum of the earth worse than homosexuals.
Pedophiles who do NOT abuse are not the scum of the earth, and that sort of thing starts when one is still very young. I am 53 dumbfuck, and had this since 19 or even younger. I was 10, when I had my first boy on boy fantasies. Granted for a 10-year-old that's not so bad. But it never left me after (18). And the fact of the matter is, there will always be people who grow up pedophiles, you cannot stop that. BUT. A good pedophile will not abuse, that's a fact too.

You support someone who abused, but then say we're the scum of the earth?

LOL.